WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Unions, nonprofit organizations, associations, coalitions, alliances, and businesses concerned about:
- Downward pressure on well-paying jobs, worker safety, labor standards, and human rights.
- Trade court challenges to environmental programs, climate protections, and clean energy rules.
- Public health threats from monopoly patent protections on life-saving medicines or technologies.
- Compromised food safety, Right-To-Know labeling, and other consumer protection laws.
- Freedom of expression, whistleblower protection, and rights to privacy & undue search & seizure.
- Local community rights to enact democratic laws to protect their workers, the environment, and fair economic “rules of the road.”